Tuesday 19 June 2012

Spice

Whilst my husband is training to be a vicar there is a group i can go to at college called Spice (no one is sure where the name originates or what it means) One thought is that it is an acronym  for; Supporting Partners In Continuing Education or it may be a play on the word Spouse. Anyway whatever the name it is a group of about 30 people who have moved to Cambridge whilst their partners study. We meet for bible studies, socials, speakers, book club, craft group and discussions. This week has been very emotional as we have said goodbye to this years leavers. This also means that we now only have 1 year left in Cambridge. The friends I have made at Spice are brilliant and i truly hope many of them will become lifelong friends. I am also fortunate that may of the other wives share a love of craft, baking and charity shops! 


Below is a photo of our lovely new notice board that Esther and I made...





Yes we do tend to drink quite a lot of tea and eat cake 


1 comment:

  1. I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent :Im happy that I discovered this page, Intellux Ill bookmark it, Extremely beneficial web page, Maintain goingAwesome post ! Cheers for, writing on this blog page mate. I shall message you again! I didnt know that!http://www.supplements4help.com/intellux/



    ReplyDelete