Friday 27 April 2012

Rag rug project

I have started to make a rag rug. I am using an old coffee sack as the base and am raiding my fabric scrap bags. I use a small metal crochet hook to poke the fabric through the coffee sack. I am really enjoying the slightly mindless repetition of the project, very therapeutic!

2/5/12 Update: progress is going well on the rag rug. I still think it will take months but it really is the perfect hobby for anyone who has to always be making something whilst watching tv!

2 comments:

  1. OOOHH looks very pretty! We did this at Uni and I agree, the mindless repetition is therapeutic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou author for sharing your work, very well explained and informative. Meanwhile, if you are in need and looking for a rug cleaning service, feel free to message us or visit our website. We offer you this at a very affordable price. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete