Sunday 3 July 2011

Picnic Cutlery Wrap

My latest project is to rejuvenate my old picnic hamper which originally belonged to my Grandparents and which i subsequently rescued from a life of storing fishing equipment in my parents garage. I hope by the end of the summer it will be fully kitted out for use on our family picnics! So my first task was cutlery storage, using a tea towel i have stitched together a wrap for storing my picnic cutlery. There are designated pockets for knives, forks and spoons. I used some 'east of India' ribbon to tie the wrap together. Picnic napkins and a fabric liner for the hamper coming soon.........

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing helpful tips about picnic. I love travelling. You shared really awesome post.
    meet and greet Birmingham
    meet and greet Heathrow

    ReplyDelete