Thursday 17 February 2011

Fun February


So far February has been rather fun in the craft department. The month began with an order for wedding invites which has inspired me to perhaps look into making cards/invites on a more professional basis. The gorgeous ribbon and lace are ordered for this set of invites and i'll begin making them soon.

Last weekend i did a craft fair at a cafe in Worthing; i really enjoyed it and will definitely go back to do some more. My top sellers were the heart pictures, earrings and cards,

Tuesday was the first meeting of craft club (spouses from ridley who love craft!). We met at our house and devised an amazing programme of craft!

I have been really inspired this month and this is my current list of things i want to make
- bunting for the craft room & birthday bunting
- finish rag rug
- another sock animal
-cards using my new stamps & cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment