Tuesday 25 May 2010

Baby clothes



This is my first post in quite a while. Crafting has been put on hold for a few weeks as my pregnancy tiredness has really kicked in and i have decided to sleep rather than make things in the evenings after work. However the last couple of days I have had more energy and have focused my attention on customising plain baby clothes into more interesting colourful ones. I made the blue dog t-shirt for a friend of mine who had a baby boy in March. I am using a really simple applique technique using bondaweb and machine stitch. The elephant on the white t-shirt and the bird images were traced from stencils in Cath Kidston's 'Make' book. I am back in the crafting mood so i am sure there will be more posts soon.....

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! EMILLLLLY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im so happy for you! When are you due? I absolutely can't believe it. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Kinderkledij

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Baby Powders

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work toddler

    ReplyDelete